"More of us than ever are finding ways to balance work, life and the pursuit of it all in a way that seems healthy and sustainable. William Ross is making bags for this type of traveler, myself included, and I’m okay ditching a few bags in its wake."
Dustin Christensen | Founder of Territory Supply
Call it a travel bag or a messenger bag. Whether you carry your bag on your next action planned vacation or to the nearest coffee shop, WR travel bag will surely leave an impression. From laptops to your basic necessities, this lightweight bag will prove invaluable.
TRAVEL BAG FUNCTIONS
Fits perfect under the airplane seat so you’ll have plenty of room for your feet. But don’t leave this bag in your room. Designed lightweight to carry with you all day so you’ll be ready for anything. Small enough that it’s not heavy and cumbersome, large enough to keep your hands free all day. - throw your sweater / raincoat, wallet, water bottle, and go and still have two hands free for your all-day adventure. Just enough zipper pockets to keep your things organized, but not left searching all day where. I like a bag that stands up on its own for loading yet molds to you while carrying. Like your favorite pair of jeans, your double enforced waxed cotton bag will mold to your body- strong, durable, pliable and water resistant. Best feature is the unique design that shield the onlookers.
- Water resistant 24 oz twill woven wax canvas from Bridgeton, New Jersey, USA
- Full-grain, American bridle leather- tough and durable - best you can buy
- Zipper is high quality brass with a polished galvanized finish for a smooth opening and closing
- Shoulder strap is full-grain leather and long enough to fit a broad range of sizes
- Front pocket has a zipper closure with a leather flap held down by a pin closure.
- Two back pockets have hidden zippers to hold your passport while waiting in line at the airport. No more holding your passport for two hours while carrying a back pack on your back.
- The uniquely design bag unzips next to you which allows the top to shield any onlookers gazing into your bag.
- Fits under an airplane seat sideways while still allowing room for your legs.
- Inside pocket holds Apples 15-inch MacBook Pro. I located the laptop pocket on the inside of the front panel, so your laptop won’t hit your hip while walking.
- Just the right size to carry around all day, holds your sweater, wallet, and bottle water for daily use or big enough to pack for the weekend.
- The bottom is double reinforced for durability.
- Inside seams are lined in full-grain leather
- The top has a grab and go handle made of full-grain leather.
- Designed for all day travel-no leaving this bag in the room.
OUR DESIGN PROCESS
All of our luxury travel bags are handmade with the finest materials and are assembled with the highest of quality in mind. We work hard to ensure that your designer bag will last the test of time. It's the William Ross way.
look of elegance
Ken and I take our William Ross Travel Bag with us whenever we drive more than 30 miles from home. It carries all the essentials for the day, including a file folder or two, plus numerous Ziploc's of "just-in-case" items. We love the rich feel of the materials and the understated look of elegance. In the olive and tobacco, it looks great on either one of us. You have a wonderful product, and I'm sure your grandparents would have been honored and proud.
Travel Bag Surprise
I told my husband I wanted one of these for Christmas and to surprise me with the color-I couldn’t decide. He bought the Olive green and Tobacco-great choice! Outstanding quality! We both have shared this bag and are so impressed with the quality and functionality of the bag. I like the interior laptop sleeve. It holds my 12-inch laptop and the design is right on. The laptop sleeve is located on the inside of the front panel, which eliminates the bag hitting my hip while walking. My husband likes the outside front closure pocket, because it’s easy access unlike his previous bag. I’m short and he’s tall, but this bag looks great on both of us. Great design, quality, and functionality. I know what I’m getting my husband for his birthday-his own bag! We love this bag and we would recommend!
This bag is very well made. Heavy duty strap and great design. I’m a fan of full-grain leather, the smell is amazing and this bag is a beauty. I purchased the charcoal and tobacco leather. I like the wax canvas and am familiar with this fabric. The necessary rain flap can get in the way at times if you need to zip in a hurry, but I think it is a very much needed element. The quality of the zipper along with the leather and material make this bag a luxury. I would recommend this bag and look forward to more purchases from this company.
5 stars! Perfect Travel Bag.
We took a short trip to Florida to escape the cold winter we were having. This bag was the perfect bag to take. Like the description said it fit perfectly under the airplane seat sideways and still allowed me to have room for my feet. I used to always stuff a bag under the seat-usually a backpack and pull it out. I carried the bag every day-even with very little items inside. I can’t believe how this bag brings together hand- crafted ruggedness and elegance. I liked the hands- free cross over strap. The leather strap is amazing! This bag will last forever! Highly recommend!
5 stars! Work bag
I spent quite a bit of time comparing bags (function, style, quality) before committing to the purchase of this bag. Being a mom, female chemist, and head of the lab department, I find that this ever day work bag is just what I needed. I carry my Apple iPad, file folder, wallet, notes, bag of personal items, lotion, gum, sanitizing wipes, day mail, pens, earbuds, work phone, and believe it or not my thermos coffee has room to stand up in the bag along with my sweater. I needed a bag that stood up and packed well. The strap had to be a heavy duty and this bag delivers! Clever design, sturdy seams, high-degree of functionality, high quality leather and canvas material. I can’t say enough about this bag, it clearly shows that it was designed by someone who actually use their products. Yes, I recommend this product.